*will be having another big-ass art supply sale sometime in Jan 2012. Stay tuned...
PLANNED TUTORIALS & RESOURCES
- Hack: how to convert power tones and images into your own HTDM Computones
- How to cheat on backgrounds and props using Manga Studio
- How to vectorize you lineart with Adobe Streamline
- how to screentone your page without screentones
(Aka how to convert grayscale to screentones, Low res version)
- Crow Shapes + Brushes, grass
ROUTE 15 WEBCOMIC
Just some shameless promotion X3. I started on a new webcomic with a friend and you can find it here:
[link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link]
- You will need an intermediate knowledge of Photoshop and how to load PS related files
- Due to time constraints, I cannot convert newer PS files into older PS files (compatibility issues) or make PS files compatible for another program. You are welcomed to note me and submit a converted file for download.
- Some of these resources may need a password (provided) to prevent hotlinking.
- Please note which files are compatible with each PS version
- Mac users: You may need Stuffit un unzip these files
- Everything is royalty-free for art and illustration publications only (printed/published comics, mangas, artbooks OK)
- No credit needed
- Restrictions: Do not redistribute resources or load on another website | Do not use for advertisement or design (clothing, commercial packaging) | Do not direct hotlink to files
IF YOU'RE ETERNALLY GRATEFUL: You can...
1) Donate to Xepher (screentonez site host) [link]
2) Donate a month subscription (Note me first)
3) Send me a copy of your printed comic
4) Sketch me something *hint hint
5) Comment below with a link to your image. I love to see what people can come up with.
COMPUTONES SWAP: Anyone have any Computone or powertones CDs or tone files you want to swap? [link]? I have volumes 1, 2 and 3.
CONTACT : Contact me via my Art Account. I am VERY slow responding here.
List of other screentones on DeviantART
Low Res (Web)
[link] [link] [link]: [link] [link] [link]: [link]: [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link]
High Res: (print)
[link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link] [link]
[link] / [link] [link] [link] [link]
[link] < Using patterns in Photoshop
[link] < Using images in photoshop
[link] [link]< Using Screentones in Gimp
[link] < Patterning screen tones from scans
[link] < How to convert your gray scale art to screentones in photoshop (high res only)
[link]< Screentoning via actionscript
[link] < How to ink with Manga Studio
My Devart Account:
My SCREENTONEZ site: [link]
My Webcomic: [link]